Air lets you track as many types of time off / absence as you'd like.
When creating or editing a policy you can select the types you want to track. For example, you can track Holidays (Vacation), Sick days, Personal Leave, Training Days, Compassionate Leave, Flex-time, etc.
To create a new time off type:
- Go to the Time off App, then select Settings from the left hand menu
- Choose the policy you want to add a time off type to.
- Select Types and Rules
- Scroll down and click Add time off type
- This will create a new time off type with default settings. Click the pencil icon to edit settings for this type.
- Your new type will automatically become available to all employees assigned to the time off policy.