In Air, we refer to Apps as the tools and features you need to manage your business. These range from Time Off to Expenses to Slack Notifications. Your company dashboard provides quick access to all your apps.
To add a new app:
- Go to your dashboard
- At the bottom, you'll see a list of apps. Active apps are in color and inactive apps are gray.
- Click on the app you want to enabled
- On the next page you should see a "Get Started" button, this will initiate a guided setup process to activate the app.
- Once the setup is complete, the app will appear on your dashboard.
- Employees will only see apps that they are assigned to
Note: some apps aren't available just yet — let us know which ones you're interested in.