Air's org chart shows the structure of your business and the relationships and relative ranks of your people and their roles.
Air's org chart is really easy to set up: all you need to do is set each employee's manager and employees will appear below their manager in the chart.
Set your employee's managers:
- Go to an employee's profile.
- Select the "Job Details" tab.
- In the "Team & Manager" section, click the pencil icon to edit the section.
- Choose the employee's manager from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Changes.
View your org chart:
- From your dashboard, choose the People app.
- Select "Org Chart" from the menu on the left.
- Click "Expand all" to see everyone or click on any number (below people's names) to expand that employee's direct reports.
- Click and drag to scroll around the chart.